Second graphene multi-project wafer run set to start
Technology News |
By Nick Flaherty
Applications for Europe’s second multi-project wafer (MPW) run for graphene sensors will close next Monday, 31 October 2022.
The MPW run by the 2D-EPL project is offered by VTT in Finland and provides universities, research institutes and companies an opportunity to include their designs as dies on joint wafers for graphene sensors.
The baseline process for the MPW run is a GFET including a top/bottom contact with an optional local or global back gate, an optional encapsulation and an optional graphene-area opening. The design of the device can be adjusted within the specifications listed here.
The MPW run provides affordable prototypes for researchers as well as benchmarking of designs and customisable chips in a flexible process flows.
Related graphene articles
- Material innovation in Finland
- Brain implant startup raises €14m
- Sensor detects Covid-19 antibodies in minutes
Other articles on eeNews Europe
- TSMC heads below 1nm with 2D transistors at IEDM
- Internet boost with first data transmission over 1Pbit/s
- Nanusens patents pressure sensor for e-cigarettes
- Wireless power implant could help remove brain tumours