Harwin has launched a high pin count mezzanine connector with an 0,8mm pitch for hgh density industrial systems
The Archer .8 series has a 5mm stack height and dual-row 0.8mm-pitch board-to-board connectors for applications where there is very limited available space. These include factory automation and environmental monitoring equipment, smart meters, point-of-sales units, servers/data center hardware, and battery management systems in electric vehicles.
The connectors have all the attributes necessary for modern industrial equipment with a wide temperature range of between -40°C to 125°C. The phosphor bronze contacts can carry a current of 0.5A each.
Available in 30, 40, 60, 80, 100 and 120 pin count versions, the connector family includes polarisation to help with orientation and alignment and prevent mis-mating, while shrouded housings protect the contacts from accidental damage.
“Archer .8 brings a whole new dimension to our industrial connector offering. These components combine the large pin counts and attractive price points that our industrial clients expect, as well as featuring the high levels of build quality that Harwin has always been well known for,” states Ryan Smart, NPI Product Manager at Harwin.
The connectors are supplied in tape and reel packaging, with locating pegs fitted, to support automated assembly processes.
- Harwin strengthens Gecko series
- 1.27mm pitch industrial connector system adds cable-to-board
- £3.8m for hi rel connector factory Industry 4.0 expansion
- High current connector for harsh environments
- FPC assemblies require less headroom
Other articles on eeNews Europe
- Codasip looks to hire 100 RISC-V engineers in Bristol, Cambridge
- Sensiron opens carbon-neutral factory in Hungary
- Startup enables cryogenic chip design to scale quantum computers
- Grai Matter Labs teams for AI SMARC module
- Connectivity IP licensor posts strong growth in maiden results
- European wind farm companies hit by US fishing group
- Hungary leads plans for world's largest battery spin out