the application programmable parameters, will provide customers with complete and optimized solutions. This capability eliminates the initial RISC-V development and software investment barrier.
The move will also see an extensive network of regional Renesas partners trained with RISC-V development expertise to provide cutting edge and sharply focused customer support that will boost the position of Andes and other RISC-V technology suppliers such sa SiFive.
- ARM NVIDIA DEAL IS WAKEUP CALL TO INDUSTRY
- OPINION: NVIDIA'S BAD DEAL IS NOT YET DONE
- I3C CHIPS QUALIFIED FOR DATA CENTRE DESIGNS
Other articles on eeNews Europe
- China set to block Nvidia-ARM deal
- Why the Tesla Battery Day matters for Europe
- Trade war risks for wafer supply
- First Bizen quantum tunnelling transistors launched
- NXP opens Gallium Nitride Fab in Arizona